When a relationship is in its early stages, there is always a confusion, whether it’s love or lust? It’s very difficult to fathom the differences as both results in a wonderful, joyous and celebratory mood. Whether this relationship is going to survive for a long period or it will disappear with the very first fight? No doubt, it’s hard to tell, but time will teach us, what the major differences are between lust and love?
Lust and love both have many differences, it has its own characteristics and goals. Sometimes lust comes at the expense of love and if it’s love, then never compromise it for the sake of lust. Let nature take its own course, just wait. Believe me, it’s worth it.
We bring you 14 comics depicting the major differences between lust and love. Check it out!
1. First, let’s see the Dictionary meaning and the differences between lust and love.
Lust (verb): To have an intense sexual desire; desire, be consumed with desire for, find sexually attractive, find sexy, crave, covet, want, wish for, long for, yearn for, hunger for, thirst for, ache for, burn for, pant for.
Love (verb): To have love or affection for; to have a profoundly tender, passionate affection for (another person), to have a strong liking for; take great pleasure in.
2. Lust eyes just the body, but Love appreciates her looks, appearance, intelligence, personality.
3. Words don’t really matter in love, but lust believes in dirty talk. Some weird differences.
4. Being close means a lot in love and lust understands that the deeper the better. Crazy differences.
5. Having an animal instinct is lust and love is a basic instinct.
6. Love is all about us and lust is I, Me and Myself.
7. Love is about togetherness before and after $3x, but lust is turning back to back.
8. Love is being yourself and lust is all about pretending, being fake, portray falsely.
9. To entice and pleasure is lust and love is an understanding, where her true happiness lies.
10.Laughter is forcefully created in lust and love is about laughing together on anything at any time and any place.
11. Lust is desperate to lay their hands on and love is wanting to hold hands and be together.
12. In lust, expectations are to be met. In love, things are done without expectations.
13. It’s all about reaching the goal fast in lust and love is all about the journey, the goal is secondary.
14. Love is one huge bundle of emotions that can completely change your life and this is how it looks.
15. Love is all about happiness, comfort, care, understanding, trusting, having faith on each other.